Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank Goodness

This short post was initially titled "Morose."

Then I realized that that wasn't the feeling that I wanted around right now. I can't be morose, can't look at things this way.

So my short post is entitled "Thank Goodness." It is where I will again mimic M and write a list of a few things that make me happy and I am grateful for. As she wrote, it is a great exercise in optimism, which is the perfect thing to do when you're feeling down.

1. Cool people at my gym. 2. Dog to go home to. 3. Dinner and ice cold water to drink. 4. The thought of how gross and awesome it's going to be when I drain the blood out of my black thumbnail. 5. My inability to type, count, and form coherent sentences some days. It makes for funny reading. 6. Good friends. 7. Family. 8. Optimism--never forget this. 9. Being thankful. 10. Combining Nos 9 and 10 as a medicine for melancholy.

(Bonus points for anyone who gets that last reference.)

A

No comments:

Post a Comment