Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just Shoot Me Now

Procrastination.

It's because of you that I'm turning in my card as a writer.

Well, that and the internet.

But it's true!!!

If not for you, I'd enjoy writing. As it is, writing is one of those things where you want to faceplant face onto keyboard repeatedly--and sadly, it'd probably come up with better results than the actual writing is.

You know, I totally wasn't going to post until finals was over, just because I knew it would turn into another one of those rants about procrastination, but yeah... I couldn't resist.

So here's my card. Here is my badge, too, to get me into the secret writer's lounge that I've never actually visited but have heard it is really cool.


Wait... why do we have a card and a badge? Isn't that a little redudant?

2 comments:

  1. Just write...anything will do. I am a world class procrastinator, but don't let that stop you. Keep trying and keep writing...anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... My NaNo Novel has gotten a major boost while I've been working on this project--one of my characters has really come into her own! But... the paper on human adaptations to high altitude hypoxia... well... it's still in the childhood years and it's due by midnight.

    ReplyDelete