Monday, December 5, 2011

The End Is In Sight

This is it ladies and gents...my last week of college...EVER!  Or until I decide I no longer hate it and continue on for my Master's.  Like that will ever happen.  I probably shouldn't say that without the appropriate conviction.  But what a ride it turned out to be.  I feel like that kid coming off the rollercoaster for the first time:  a strange twisted expression that's mostly relief they weren't killed and a little near-disappointment that it's finally over.  Now to figure out what to do with myself next!  That will be the fun part.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations are in order. I know I'd like to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww our little M is growing up!
    Not me. I'm in it for the long long haul.: )

    ReplyDelete