Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Epic Journey XXI: At least the first two pages are good...

Doncha just dread the break? You're working, you're writing, and all of a sudden, you stop. You can't figure out how to transition from the idea you just finished into the next one, and suddenly, you lose all motivation...

Yup. I know how it feels... And it happened just as I hit the 25% mark. Still got 6 pages (at least) to write!


  1. "277 million hectacres worldwide. Over 60 million acres in the United States alone. According to the UN, it takes 2000 to 5000 litres of water to produce the daily food requirement for each person in the world. Of the 277 million hectactres that are used for growing food in the world, 20% are irrigated, while the remaining 80% rely on rainfall in order to be productive. However, changing weather patterns and global warming have changed the yield of those rain fed lands—by 2020, the UN forecasts that the yield from that rain fed agricultures will drop by 50%.1 "