Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Being Grown Up

Being grown up isn't as much fun as I thought it would be.

Wait, scratch that. Never thought growing up was a good idea. Which is why I've been avoiding it.

But, right now, I'm working two jobs, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Teaching all day leaves  me tired, so I just go home and crash. This isn't cool. I like having the time to hang out and think and write...

But, there are definite upsides to this gig. Like no longer being a broke student, and maybe even being able to afford a typewriter if I find one... that's a good thing. Plus I've discovered a few new thrift shops that I might drag M along to visit one weekend.

Yeah, that's about all right now... But!!!

Stay tuned for Friday! Big announcement coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment